- A Minimum of 4 hours and up to 12 hours of photography on your Wedding Day
- Between 450 - 1250+ images provided at full resolution.
- All photos are edited and the best are meticulously edited to perfection!
- Creative, Toned and Fun edits (est. 10+ photos). Originals are always provided.
- Plenty of candid shots of guests, family and detailed shots of the decor, location, and food.
- Turn around time is within six weeks, but I usually finish postproduction within two week.
- Delivered via Password Protected Online Photo Gallery. All photos downloadable at full quality. Option for a USB stick by mail or in person delivery option.
- I use only professional equipment, which produces a much nicer image quality.
- And finally, you have my undying appreciation and service.
- Luxurious Wedding Album.
- Bamboo Prints. Gorgeous prints on thick bamboo paper.
- Black and white vintage film edits of every photo.
- RAW images for clients who love editing their own images.
- Extra fine retouching on all photos*. ie. Hair in the way, pimples, lines, dandruff, whiten teeth, nose hairs, distracting elements.
*All photo are already edited but this takes it to the next level, where each photo could take up to 15 minutes to complete being retouched.
ALL PACKAGES START AT JUST $1400
TRAVEL FEES THAT REFLECT MY LOVE OF ROAD TRIPS!
Vancouver & Lower Mainland: None.
Thompson Okanagan: $175
Kootenay Rockies: $225
Shoulder season or Sunday’s may receive discounted packages.
ABOUT MY STYLE
- I am quiet, uninterrupted, yet very approachable.
- It’s my intention to get naturally flattering shots of everybody.
- Mostly Photojournalistic. Each photo is a story that leads to the next, and everybody is so animated and chirp. Theres no need making moments happen, they already are! However I do occasionally direct a photograph when theres a calling for it, or we're feeling playful and intentional, or as we need structure for the Formal shots.
- Lots of dynamics with colours and tones. Sharp and intentionally composed. Sometimes moody & romantic.
- I know you both want amazing photographs. Because of this I won’t shy away from making sure I get the shots you wish!
Engagement Sessions are an excellent opportunity to become familiar with my photography, as well as build comfort and trust. Its a chance to do anything we want, to have fun and create something original.
Our session has no time frame - we'll shoot till we're happy and content.
Is there a symbolic or meaningful spot you would like to take photos at?
Not sure where to go? No problem, I can suggest locations too.
Photography is a form of storytelling. Is there a story we can recapture on camera? Perhaps the proposal, or when you first met?
How about the hobbies and interests that add to your life? Any props we can utilize such as instruments or sports gear? Do you both Kayak? Or ride horses, Harleys, or even swings?
Feeling adventurous? Im always down for going the extra mile if it means capturing a truly magical shot. This could mean climbing a mountain, hiking for hours, or waking up at dawn for a sunrise.
Engagement Sessions give us permission to have fun and be authentically ourselves.
Will it be awkward? For most people it is, at first…but I promise after 15 minutes you’ll be feeling groovy, even if you had a long day already.
These session will provide 75 - 150+ photos, all high resolution and edited by myself. A selection of creative edits, originals always provided. Any location within the Lower Mainland, unless otherwise discussed. Turn around time within 2 weeks, usually much sooner.
Cost: $150 with a Wedding Day Booking.
PREMIUM WEDDING ALBUMS
Photo prints are rare these days, and yet theres nothing like holding a photo in your hands. When it comes to creating wedding albums a person has a lot of choices. To match the quality of my work and service I chose to only offer premium albums. I chose to also work carefully with the Vancouver based company Lifethreads.
Premium Wedding Albums can range greatly in price. Starting at $150 and reaching as far as a grandiose album at around $750. Most albums will fall somewhere in between. Theres lots to consider when making an album. For this reason I prefer to go over the details in person, or over the phone. The great news is theres no commitment until after the Wedding!
To learn more about Lifethreads please visit their website by clicking here: LifeThreads
Let's start a conversation!
Call or Text: 778-347-2577
Based from Langley, B.C.
Serving: Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, Langley, All the Lower Mainland.
Okanagan, Penticton, Kelowna, West Kelowna, Summerland, Similkameen Valley, Shuswap.
British Columbia and anywhere your hearts desire. Internationally.
BOOKING NOW FOR 2018 & 2019